The Philips HeartStart MRx contains Smart Biphasic waveform
technology. This cardiac monitor can be configured for any situation
from a hospital crash cart to complex monitor for EMS setting. The
Philips HeartStart MRx is available with the following features:
- Smart Biphasic waveform
- 3 Lead EKG Cable or 12 Lead EKG Cable
- Hands Free Quik-Combo Therapy Cable (Pacing Cable)
- Pulse Oximetry
- Non-invasive Blood Pressure
- End Tidal CO2
- Carrying Case
- Color Screen
Hard Paddles sold separately.
Meaningful innovation in emergency care
Every day you save lives, and every day Philips HeartStart MRx and Connected Care Solutions offer advances that matter to you. HeartStart MRx has always been packed with innovative functionality. As the first advanced networked monitor/defibrillator, HeartStart MRx incorporates many of the same algorithms, patient connections, and configuration choices as Philips premier bedside monitors.
STEMI Decision Support tools to help guide patient care when time is critical
We’ve enhanced our unique Discovery-to-Treatment approach to STEMI to provide you with cutting-edge STEMI Decision Support tools and reliable, cost-effective transmission capabilities from the pre-hospital team to your emergency department, chest pain observation center, or cath lab. Whether your hospital is in an urban setting or a rural environment, whether you have PCI or not, Philips has the right triage tools to speed appropriate care for suspected STEMI and N-STEMI patients.
- A complete STEMI solution from 12-lead transmission pre-hospital to cardiographs in the emergency department and cath lab solutions, all to benefit more seamless patient care
- The enhanced DXL 12-lead ECG algorithm with detection of the STEMI Culprit Artery (CA), as well as enhanced criteria to better recognize and interpret cardiac symptoms in women
- Critical Values to highlight life-threatening conditions requiring immediate clinical attention
Advancing real-time CPR measurement feedback with Q-CPR
Philips, along with partner Laerdal Medical, innovated Q-CPR™ for CPR measurement and feedback tool. In your hands, Q-CPR has helped save many lives. With the introduction of next-generation Q-CPR, you’re equipped with meaningful enhancements, such as the award-winning Q-CPR meter, configurable “voice prompts off” when silence is best, and visual feedback that is displayed directly on the meter and right by the caregiver’s hands.
Call 1-888-834-8700 for pricing.
discounts for multiple units, government and training institutions