This is a specialty course!
Call for pricing for groups of 8 or more starting
at $720 per person plus materials for the 40-56 hour didactic and skills
Customized individual courses $6500.00
Courses starting at $3750.00 for groups of three or more. Must be a
currently licensed paramedic, physician or RN with TNCC certification.
course is custom designed for military, law enforcement, construction
site emergency response teams, truck drivers, lifeguards, etc.
Cindy Tait, RN, EMT-P at (951) 782-8200 (951) 782-8200 to discuss your
group's training needs and to design a course best suited for your
personnel. Based on your needs, courses are 24 to 40 hours culminating
in a written and skills performance exam that results in a two year
National Safety Council certification recognized by OSHA. This dynamic,
hands on, interactive course is taught by licensed EMTs, Paramedics and
Topics and skills labs include:
- Medical and trauma assessment
- Taking vital signs (blood pressure, pulse, respirations)
- Bleeding control
- Bandaging and splinting
- Environmental emergencies (heat, cold, envenomations)
- Medical emergencies (stroke, heart attack, diabetic coma, GI bleeding, etc)
- Managing head/spinal injuries and unconsciousness
- and much more.............