CALL 1-888-834-8700 for more information
This is a specialty course!
This course is custom designed for military, law enforcement, construction site emergency response teams, truck drivers, lifeguards, etc.
Call Cindy Tait, RN, EMT-P at (951) 782-8200 to discuss your group's training needs and to design a course best suited for your personnel. Based on your needs, courses are 24 to 40 hours culminating in a written and skills performance exam that results in a two year National Safety Council certification recognized by OSHA. This dynamic, hands on, interactive course is taught by licensed EMTs, Paramedics and Trauma Nurses.
Topics and skills labs include:
- medical and trauma assessment
- taking vital signs (blood pressure, pulse, respirations)
- bleeding control
- bandaging and splinting
- environmental emergencies (heat, cold, envenomations)
- medical emergencies (stroke, heart attack, diabetic coma, GI bleeding, etc)
- managing head/spinal injuries and unconsciousness
and much more.............