This 4 hour Basic First Aid course is approved by Center for Healthcare Education, Inc and is Cal OSHA approved. Course includes media presentation and interactive skills practice.
- Assembling a First Aid kit
- Scene safety
- Approaching and unconscious, ill or injured person
- Shock and bleeding
- Strains, sprains and fractures
- Medical emergencies: heart attack, stroke, diabetic, GI bleeding, seizures
- Environmental: bites, stings, heat and cold exposure
- Respiratory emergencies: asthma, difficulty breathing, collapsed lung
- Trauma: penetrating and blunt
- and much more.........
Here's What You Get:
2015 American Heart Association BLS for Healthcare Providers Student Manual and the Basic First Aid Student Packet
2015 American Heart Association BLS for Healthcare Providers Student Manual
Basic First Aid Student Packet
Center for Healthcare Education, Inc.
6690 Alessandro Blvd., Suite A
Riverside, CA 92506 Map It!
Additional Information: Add American Heart Association BLS for HCP (CPR/AED) training in the morning for only $31 - a savings of $37 - includes CPR Textbook & Basic First Aid Student Packet