This 4 hour Basic First Aid course is approved by Center for Healthcare Education, Inc and is Cal OSHA approved. Course includes media presentation and interactive skills practice.
- Assembling a First Aid kit
- Scene safety
- Approaching and unconscious, ill or injured person
- Shock and bleeding
- Strains, sprains and fractures
- Medical emergencies: heart attack, stroke, diabetic, GI bleeding, seizures
- Environmental: bites, stings, heat and cold exposure
- Respiratory emergencies: asthma, difficulty breathing, collapsed lung
- Trauma: penetrating and blunt
- and much more.........
Here's What You Get:
Price includes Basic First Aid Student Packet
Add American Heart Association CPR/AED training in the morning for only $30 - a savings of $39 - includes CPR Texbook - a $10 value!
Center for Healthcare Education, Inc.
6690 Alessandro Blvd., Suite A
Riverside, CA 92506 Map It!